Right Time, Right Tools, Right REALTOR: Are you thinking of buying or selling Methow Valley real estate?
I am here to provide you with premier real estate services and cutting edge tools in Winthrop, Washington, Mazama, Twisp and all the Methow Valley. Why me? I've got you covered. It's as easy as 1, 2 , 3:
1. Windermere Real Estate has the largest real estate network in the Northwest, your largest market for real estate.
2. Your local award Winning Windermere Real Estate Methow Valley Offices. Did you know that your local premiere Windermere Team is part of the only real estate company in Okanogan County with more than one office. There are 3 friendly local Windermere Offices, because we want to ensure that where ever you may find yourself, our outstanding team has you covered.
3. Start reaping the benefits of my exceptional real estate expertise and leading technology:
Managing Broker Windermere RE Methow Valley
Certified Residential Specialist: The highest credential in residential sales.
Resort and Second-home Property Specialist (RSPS): Facilitating world class services, world class real estate and world class clients.
e-PRO: Access to advanced technology ensuring a better price.
GREEN Designee: Save the planet and save some money too
Accredited Buyer Representative: Established track record and proven experience.
SFR certified: Expertise needed to handle complex real estate transactions.
REALTOR: Your Methow Valley Real Estate Broker has the high standards required by all members to the National Association of Realtors.
10 More Reasons:
1. 25 Years Residency in Beautiful Methow Valley
2. Over a decade as a committed Full Time Realtor
3. Consistent Top Producer in any market.
4. Exceptional Negotiator
5. Technical Consultant and Educator
6. Bachelor of Science Applied Mathematics Western Washington University
7. MOS Certified MS Office
8. Member International Consortium of Real Estate Associations
9 Member Washington Association of Realtors
10. Member Grant County Association of Realtors
Visit www.methowearth.com to learn more.
About Me: I was born on Long Island in New York, attending SUNY Plattsburgh where I studied art and psychology, laying a strong foundation for outstanding photography for sellers, targeting beautiful getaways for buyers and facilitating your exciting journey to sell and or buy real estate. I moved to the Olympic Peninsula in 1979 where I enjoyed working and hiking in the Olympic National Park. I can help you to find or sell your magic spot because wild places can inspire you to soar. I moved to Lummi Island just out of Bellingham in 1981 to attend Western Washington University where I studied biology, physics, and chemistry, receiving a BS in Applied Mathematics. Technology, and problem solving strengths confirm that I can help you with some of the complexities of buying and selling because you deserve a smooth real estate journey.
I moved to the Methow Valley in 1989, and I know you too can enjoy year round recreation right here. Living in Methow Valley for over a quarter of a century means 25 plus years of exceptional expertise and knowledge about your 19 unique and diverse communities including Winthrop Washington, Mazama, Twisp and all the Methow Valley. Right Tools, Right Time, Right REALTOR!